Author Topic: Heroes  (Read 1101 times)

Offline Hammy

• Administrator
  • Hulk Hogan
    • View Profile
Re: Heroes
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2010, 09:21:27 pm »
Having the antagonist of the 4th series just be taken away in handcuffs seemed rather tame.

Sylar after he's God Knows, 500th esque Russo written turn is now a "Face", Boo!

And maybe my memory is playing tricks, but I thought in Season 3 they had gone semi-public.

If they do get a 5th I think it'll will definately be the last Season as I think they have fallen too far in the ratings to recover now, and another season with even lower ratings would without a doubt be the death knell on it all.

Offline Hammy

• Administrator
  • Hulk Hogan
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2010, 07:19:43 pm »
Heroes star Ali Larter has revealed that she is confident the drama will be renewed for a fifth season.

The 34-year-old actress, who plays single mother Niki Sanders, believes that there is more narrative left in the show.

"I think that we'll be back, there are still stories that need to be told," HitFix quotes her as saying at a press event for her new movie Resident Evil.

NBC, which in January said that a renewal was very likely, later announced that it was still unsure over the programme's future.

The superhero drama, which has recently been panned by critics, only logged 4.4 million viewers for its fourth season finale in February.

Nice to see the article calls her by the name of her "former" character  ::)

Offline Hammy

• Administrator
  • Hulk Hogan
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2010, 09:26:01 pm »
Heroes could reportedly be heading back to screens for a fifth and final season of 13 episodes.

Following rumours that NBC is unsure over the future of the show, the network's primetime president Angela Bromstead has now reassured fans that Heroes is likely to be given another run.

The programme is expected to receive a 13-episode final season order along with NBC's other main title up for renewal Chuck.

"It is all yet to be debated," Bromstead told The Hollywood Reporter. "Both of those shows make sense with the new shows we'll be bringing on."

Offline AtariLegend

• Shawn Michaels
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2010, 02:59:07 pm »
It got cancelled btw...

Too many going no where storylines.

Volume 1 = Was fantastic

Volume 2 = Boring dull character exploration... Clare trying to cope with being different at High School for most of the season was not entertaining TV

Volume 3 = Great Start, but basically went no where after a few episodes, many great flashes of good ideas, but the writting team was making up as they went along... And naturally it ended up going no where in the end.

Volume 4 = Almost as dull as Volume 2, but it did start to get exciting towards the end of the season and looked like it was heading somewhere.

Volume 5 = Nothing happened... Almost pointless TV.

Bringing almost everyone back from the dead several times and having no long term conquence for actions did not help things.
Why drink, when you can drive?

Offline Hammy

• Administrator
  • Hulk Hogan
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2010, 11:55:04 pm »
My Hiro T-Shirt is like so not cool anymore.

Saying that it hasn't been in like 3 years  :P