Author Topic: Friend invites  (Read 646 times)

Offline D

• Administrator
  • Hulk Hogan
  • Break dancing baby
    • View Profile
Friend invites
« on: June 26, 2009, 08:11:58 pm »
This site was a great idea and I am very happy Hammy created it.

I feel with time,patience and hard work, this site can grow and be pretty damn good.

So if you have any friends you think would be interested, please let them know about this site.

Join TSC MMA fight camp and compete against others on the net. Its like Powerslam Predictions only MMA:

Go to MMA section for details!

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Offline Hammy

• Administrator
  • Hulk Hogan
    • View Profile
Re: Friend invites
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2009, 08:21:14 pm »
Kudos to Loften for telling me to jack proboards, and Evolution for being the person I was talking to when the idea arose...  ;D

Offline Izzy

• nWo
  • Hulk Hogan
  • Quick! To the bandwagon!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2009, 08:32:55 pm »
Myself, D and SLCPUNK planned a forum sooo many years ago. Never happened - Hammy, hats off to you for managing where we failed.

I think we can get the HTGTH crew here - gives us a bit more room to breathe
A nobody's opinion on the world of cinema
http://whogoestheremovieops.wordpress.com/

Offline D

• Administrator
  • Hulk Hogan
  • Break dancing baby
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2009, 09:37:23 pm »
Well Izzy, this can be our thing we talked about!

Join TSC MMA fight camp and compete against others on the net. Its like Powerslam Predictions only MMA:

Offline Rankin

• Shawn Michaels
  • aka Slash666
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2009, 02:45:04 am »
Very great idea guys (the forum), great structure to it already.
This post was brought to you by:

Harley Davidson

The only motorcycle worthy of being in the octagon!

Offline Axl4Life

• Shawn Michaels
  • Staring At The Face of Adversity..
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2009, 03:13:44 pm »
Yeah, I think the site has great potential. I remember Hammy talking to me about the concept of him creating his own forum but after over a year of waiting, I didn't think he was gonna go through with it.  ;D

Offline D

• Administrator
  • Hulk Hogan
  • Break dancing baby
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2009, 12:36:42 am »
Once Hammy learned to do those videos etc, I knew the sky was the limit. ;D

Offline Joseph_D

• Koko B. Ware
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2009, 01:23:39 pm »
You should also have some form of an "Introductions" thread, so that new members (like me) can introduce themselves to the rest of the group.

Also, have a thread in which only admins can post going over the basic rules of what you allow here on these forums. For example, my posts on many forums, while wrestling-related, are basically nothing more than shilling for a promotion that runs in Northern California. I post upcoming events as well as results and other relevant news. That said, it's essentially advertising, it just happens to involve Professional Wrestling. If that's OK, then cool... but I don't want to do it if it's not allowed, or do something else that might be considered "taboo" here. Even if it's mostly no-holds-barred, people should know where the line is so that they don't cross it unintentionally.

Anyways, good luck!

Offline Hammy

• Administrator
  • Hulk Hogan
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2009, 07:05:16 pm »
You should also have some form of an "Introductions" thread, so that new members (like me) can introduce themselves to the rest of the group.

Rather than a section we've kept it to one thread dude, rather than having a whole section to it, saves parts of the board from being dead while we are in our infancy.

http://www.thesquaredcircle.smfnew.com/index.php?topic=15.0

Also, have a thread in which only admins can post going over the basic rules of what you allow here on these forums. For example, my posts on many forums, while wrestling-related, are basically nothing more than shilling for a promotion that runs in Northern California. I post upcoming events as well as results and other relevant news. That said, it's essentially advertising, it just happens to involve Professional Wrestling. If that's OK, then cool... but I don't want to do it if it's not allowed, or do something else that might be considered "taboo" here. Even if it's mostly no-holds-barred, people should know where the line is so that they don't cross it unintentionally.
That is probably something we should highlight dude, we've never gone down that line because for the most part we have never had any issues, the only real taboo stuff here is the obvious, insulting other members etc.

If its wrestling related then feel free to post about it in the Global Wrestling section dude, and if you want to join in the other sections and discussions to then great.

Thanx for the advice dude and welcome to the forum!  :headbanger: