Author Topic: Jobs thread  (Read 1340 times)

Offline D

• Administrator
  • Hulk Hogan
  • Break dancing baby
    • View Profile
Re: Jobs thread
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2010, 10:56:58 pm »
Cool **** Cowbell!

I am from a small town in KY and the hospital back there offered me a job when i graduate in May and they offered to pay all my student loans off.

so thats gonna be a tough decision to make.

There is a shift i really love where u work Fri,Sat and Sun and are off Mon through Thursday. so that would give me plenty of time to have off to work out and work on music

plus where its a weekend shift, they start u at 26 bucks an hour.
Join TSC MMA fight camp and compete against others on the net. Its like Powerslam Predictions only MMA:

Go to MMA section for details!

Offline More Cowbell

• Shawn Michaels
  • First Powerslam/ WWE Game grand slam champion.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2010, 04:39:17 am »
You got to take it D, student loans are killer, If you can find something where they are going to pay them off for you, not only are you going to get a free education, but you are going to save thousands and thousands in interest, might not be the best job in the world but if you can work a place for a few years and your students loans are gone, its well worth it,
1st Fan in Fanclub of Hammy don't repeat as world champion. You can do it GNR Fan

Offline Hammy

• Administrator
  • Hulk Hogan
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2010, 04:48:13 pm »
I now work for Herbert Brown as the dude who values your Gold!

Yeah!

Offline Jim

• nWo
  • Matt Hardy
  • Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 26, 2010, 08:29:28 pm »
You got to take it D, student loans are killer, If you can find something where they are going to pay them off for you, not only are you going to get a free education, but you are going to save thousands and thousands in interest, might not be the best job in the world but if you can work a place for a few years and your students loans are gone, its well worth it,

What is the interest like over there? Over here it is set to the rate of inflation, ie., it is barely like interest at all. There is absolutely no point in paying off your loan early. Were you to have the money to do that, you'd make more money long term merely by popping it in a savings account. Of course, if somebody is going to pay it off for you, that's a different matter...
There's a vintage thirst returning,
But I'm sheltered
by my
channel-surfing.

Offline D

• Administrator
  • Hulk Hogan
  • Break dancing baby
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 27, 2010, 11:37:42 pm »
Yeah, its a weird thing cause the job would be treating people in their homes.. an we are talking driving all over the place... they do pay gas and mileage but still, driving would get old, plus who knows the **** holes some of these people would live in.

I got a job offer where I am doing clinicals at now and i absolutely love this place.

they won't do Student loans...... but the salary i will make, i will be able to live comfortably.

so im leaning towards taking happiness over a bit more money.
Join TSC MMA fight camp and compete against others on the net. Its like Powerslam Predictions only MMA:

Go to MMA section for details!

Offline Hammy

• Administrator
  • Hulk Hogan
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 21, 2010, 11:43:45 am »
This is the shop I sort of manage....