Author Topic: TNA PPV  (Read 5897 times)

Offline EricxGNRxSTARx

• Shawn Michaels
    • View Profile
Re: TNA PPV
« Reply #150 on: April 14, 2011, 12:41:29 am »
I am driving 8 hours this weekend to Cincinnati for TNA Lockdown. This will be the third straight Lockdown that I have attended live. 2009 was in Philly,2010 in St.Louis and now Lockdown 2011 in Cincinnati.
This should be better than Mania but that isn't saying much!

On paper, it's a great card. Let's hope they don't **** it up like WWE did with Mania.I hope the matches that deserve time get the proper time and they don't pull a WWE by giving a bullshit match 30 minutes( see Lawler/Cole)

Pre-show Anarquia vs. Brother Devon (Steel cage match)
Who the **** is Anarquia?

Sting (c) vs. Rob Van Dam vs.
Mr. Anderson (Three-way steel cage match for the TNA World Heavyweight Championship)

This SHOULD be a good match. I would like to see Anderson take the belt. I think they need to lay off the heel/face turns every week on TV though.

Jeff Jarrett (with Karen Jarrett) vs. Kurt Angle (Steel cage match)

I really like where they have gone with this feud. I see Kurt getting the win in this one.

Madison Rayne (c) vs. Mickie James (Title vs. Hair steel cage match for the TNA Women's Knockout Championship)

Mickie goes over.

Samoa Joe vs. D'Angelo Dinero (Steel cage match)

I think TNA dropped the ball with Joe & The Pope has huge potential. I think DD gets the win here.

Immortal (Ric Flair, Abyss, Bully Ray and Matt Hardy) vs. Fortune (Kazarian, James Storm and Robert Roode) and Christopher Daniels (Lethal Lockdown match)

Interesting match here. Good to see Daniels back in the mix. I think the faces win this one.

Matt Morgan vs. Hernandez (Steel cage match)

I love this feud and how they kind of picked up from when Hernandez left the company last year to wrestle in Puerto Rico. I see Hernandez getting the win to keep his momentum going.

The British Invasion (Douglas Williams and Magnus) vs. Crimson and Scott Steiner vs. Eric Young and Orlando Jordan vs. Ink Inc. (Four way tornado tag team steel cage match)

Could be a decent match. I am not sure who is getting the push here but I hope Big Poppa Pump gets some mic time. I will go with Pump/Crimson getting the win here.

Alex Shelley vs. Amazing Red vs. Brian Kendrick vs. Chris Sabin vs. Jay Lethal vs. Jeremy Buck vs. Max Buck vs. Robbie E vs. Suicide (Xscape match)

Ok, this should be a fast paced spotfest and a good match. I guess Suicide or Robbie E will get the win.

Offline D

• Administrator
  • Hulk Hogan
  • Break dancing baby
    • View Profile
Re: TNA PPV
« Reply #151 on: April 15, 2011, 08:22:48 am »
thats an amazing PPV. ill order this one!
Join TSC MMA fight camp and compete against others on the net. Its like Powerslam Predictions only MMA:

Go to MMA section for details!