Author Topic: MY IDEA on how to save the Wrestling Game  (Read 224 times)

Offline D

• Administrator
  • Hulk Hogan
  • Break dancing baby
    • View Profile
MY IDEA on how to save the Wrestling Game
« on: September 10, 2012, 02:15:56 am »
Let's be honest.

This format is played out and boring now.

I propose a new twist to the game to spark back interest and to make it even BETTER.

The draft needs to go.

I propose we start doing an "Auction" draft.

basically, every wrestler is a free agent. we start with 200k to draft with. U have 200k to draft 4 wrestlers.

u can bid as much as u want on any wrestler, if u run out of money with 3.. u get a budget of say 75k to bid on new debuts/free agents after draft in which u would be forced to spend out of that to pick up whatever is left. if u only have 3, u must select and bid on a free agent, can't wait on new debut.

Anyhow, this stops someone from getting a shitty draft pick and feeling they have no shot.

so John Cena, u want him? bid higher than everybody else, but keep in mind strategy cause if u bid 150k to get Cena, u got 50k to pick up 3 more wrestlers.

we nominate a wrestler, and we bid till someone wins him. if no one outbids u in 24 hours he is yours.

if someone doesn't participate, they are OUT. so it doesn't hold up the draft or anything.

Thoughts?
Join TSC MMA fight camp and compete against others on the net. Its like Powerslam Predictions only MMA:

Go to MMA section for details!

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter