Author Topic: Rules & FAQ  (Read 531 times)

Offline Hammy

• Administrator
  • Hulk Hogan
    • View Profile
Rules & FAQ
« on: April 01, 2010, 02:30:20 pm »
Rules

1.  Don't post spoilers in a thread title i.e. "Marty Jannetty debuts on NXT - Spoiler"

2.  No massive pictures in your signatures, small ones are alright, but think first, if you think it's going to be too big then it probably is too big.

3.  Don't insult other members.  WWE Game banter is all well and good i.e. "D Screwed Cowbell", we know it's all good fun and to long term members the WWE Game is a staple part of the site.

4.  If you want to affliate with the site, contact myself.

FAQ

1.  How do I join the WWE Game?

- We have 3 WWE Game's a year, if one is in progress just post your name in the "WWE Game Waiting List" thread and you will be contacted by a moderator within a day to tell you when the next game will be starting.

2.  How do I join Powerslam Predictions?

- Powerslam Predictions has 2 Game's a year, they can be joined at any point, just post in the current thread asking to be a part of it.

3.  When is The Squared Circle getting a proper .com?

- Probably a long time into the future, for now we are content as we are.

4.  Is it true you are going to be starting a wrestling news site in the same vein as wrestlezone.com

- No.

5.  I have trouble logging in and accessing the site, what can I do to rectify this?

- We have found most people who struggle to use the site are those who try to access it via "www.thesquaredcircle.tk", if you try and access it via "www.thesquaredcircle.smfnew.com" everything should be fine, if problems persist contact one of the admin or a moderator.

6.  I'm new to the site, where do I introduce myself?

- There is a thread for introductions in the "Piper's Pit" section.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2010, 02:33:04 pm by Hammy »

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter