Author Topic: WWE Money In The Bank, July 15, 202  (Read 314 times)

Offline BlowUpYourVideo

• Global Moderator
  • Hulk Hogan
  • Ready for a heavy dose of sidequest-ocity
    • View Profile
WWE Money In The Bank, July 15, 202
« on: July 15, 2012, 05:12:58 pm »
WWE Championship
CM Punk VS. Daniel Bryan
with special referee AJ

World Heavyweight Championship
Sheamus VS. Alberto Del Rio

WWE Title MITB Ladder Match
John Cena VS. Big Show VS. Kane VS. Chris Jericho

World Title MITB Ladder Match
Christian VS. Cody Rhodes VS. Tensai VS. Santino Marella VS. Sin Cara VS. Dolph Ziggler VS. Damien Sandow VS. Tyson Kidd

Last year's event was one of the best-reviewed PPVs in a while, not sure this year's event will be quite as good, but still looking forward to it. :)
"The lift doors are closing... leaving you trapped in an airless, windowless coffin, hurtling downwards at a hundred miles an hour."

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Offline Yankee1012

• Global Moderator
  • Shawn Michaels
    • View Profile
Re: WWE Money In The Bank, July 15, 202
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2012, 09:43:17 pm »
I liked this PPV a lot. Very good show IMO. Not anywhere near last years of coarse, but I still enjoyed it none the less. The Smackdown MITB was very good. A bit sloppy, but there were some really good spots. Kidd hurracanrana face planter he did was sick! Christian did a nice spear or lariat. Ziggler took a lot of punishment in this match. Good drama in the match too. I was rooting for Rhodes or Ziggler.

I liked the tag titles match. AW is a good heel manager. It was nice seeing a decent tag match on PPV.

Del Rio vs Sheamus was good, but it was a bit slow. Del Rio worked on Sheamus's arm a lot of the match.

Punk vs Bryan was awesome. AJ really created drama to the match and JBL said this best, the potential of anticipating something happening is great than it actually happening. They worked so well together again and the NO DQ stipulation was used very well. I liked the finish of the match too.

The RAW MITB was good, some solid spots with Show getting AA'd through the announce table etc. Jericho and Miz took a lot of the punishment in this match. None of these guys needed to win so it really didn't matter who won this match IMO.

Overall I would say check this PPV out, but don't expect it to be as good as 2011 MITB. Expect something similar or better than the 2010 MITB PPV.