Author Topic: WWE Over The Limit - May 20th 2012  (Read 618 times)

Offline Hammy

• Administrator
  • Hulk Hogan
    • View Profile
WWE Over The Limit - May 20th 2012
« on: May 06, 2012, 03:30:02 pm »

CM Punk (c) vs. Daniel Bryan for the WWE Championship

John Cena vs. John Laurinaitis

Sheamus (c) vs. Alberto Del Rio for the World Heavyweight Championship
« Last Edit: May 26, 2012, 08:39:54 pm by Hammy »

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Offline slashsfro

• Shawn Michaels
    • View Profile
Re: WWE Over The Limit - May 20th 2012
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2012, 09:49:36 pm »
To be honest, the card doesn't look that bad.  Yeah, the main event of Cena vs Lauranitis will suck and probably be overbooked.  But Bryan vs Punk, the fatal 4 way, and the tag title match look pretty good.  The divas match is the designated **** break/skip match.  Kane vs Ryder is a pre show match, so I wouldn't be surprised if they add on another unannounced match tonight.

Offline BlowUpYourVideo

• Global Moderator
  • Hulk Hogan
  • Ready for a heavy dose of sidequest-ocity
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2012, 10:19:42 pm »
^Yeah, I expect another Ryback and/or Funkasaurus match to be put on the card, or hopefully a Damien Sandow encounter, to educate the unwashed masses. ;D
"The lift doors are closing... leaving you trapped in an airless, windowless coffin, hurtling downwards at a hundred miles an hour."

Offline D

• Administrator
  • Hulk Hogan
  • Break dancing baby
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2012, 10:44:57 pm »
Everything points to Cena losing here somehow.

Agree they will have more than 5 matches. Ryback squash and prob something else.

Any shot for Swagger and Ziggler to win tag gold?
Join TSC MMA fight camp and compete against others on the net. Its like Powerslam Predictions only MMA:

Go to MMA section for details!

Offline Hammy

• Administrator
  • Hulk Hogan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2012, 11:03:43 pm »
No chance for Swagger and Ziggler, zero.

If Santino doesn't get on, I riot!!

I think some have guessed, Cena loses via Big Show interference, since Big Show isn't an employee who can be fired for getting involved.... he's already been fired.

Question is, does Big Show interfere as a face just doing it to get his job back, or as a heel and it was part of a master plan all along?

Offline BlowUpYourVideo

• Global Moderator
  • Hulk Hogan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2012, 12:00:16 am »
No chance for Swagger and Ziggler, zero.

If Santino doesn't get on, I riot!!

I think some have guessed, Cena loses via Big Show interference, since Big Show isn't an employee who can be fired for getting involved.... he's already been fired.

Question is, does Big Show interfere as a face just doing it to get his job back, or as a heel and it was part of a master plan all along?

I'm thinking along those lines too. Either Show or that other big guy who 'quit' recently... ;)
"The lift doors are closing... leaving you trapped in an airless, windowless coffin, hurtling downwards at a hundred miles an hour."

Offline Hammy

• Administrator
  • Hulk Hogan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2012, 12:29:31 am »
or that other big guy who 'quit' recently... ;)
We've had this discussion before, stop trying to bring Festus back in to storylines.  And I know it makes you feel better, but he didn't quit, he was fired  ;)

Offline BlowUpYourVideo

• Global Moderator
  • Hulk Hogan
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2012, 12:55:28 am »
or that other big guy who 'quit' recently... ;)
We've had this discussion before, stop trying to bring Festus back in to storylines.  And I know it makes you feel better, but he didn't quit, he was fired  ;)

Haha. :laugh: If Festus does a run-in during Cena/Laurinaitis, I riot with delight! ;D

Offline Yankee1012

• Global Moderator
  • Shawn Michaels
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2012, 10:55:18 pm »
Actually this PPV was a borderline good show. Two matches stood out and thats about it, but the divas match was still solid and so was the opener. Christian vs Rhodes was ok too.

The Fatal Four Way was a lot of fun to watch. All the counters and near falls were pretty good. One of the best 4-ways in WWE in a while. Very good match and the last minute was pretty good too.

CM Punk vs Daniel Bryan was great. This is my 2nd favorite match of the year. Good technical work early on and then we got good nearfalls and drama late in the match. Good selling from both guys. It was just fun to watch and it didn't drag on.

The main event honestly was what I expected. I am not that frustrated about it because I don't know where they are going with it. I don't want to see Show vs Cena, but if they somehow get me interested then fine. I did laugh a couple times at some of the stupid **** during the match.

Still overall I'd say best over the limit they have done so far. I gave the show a 7 out of 10.