Author Topic: WWE Game XVIII: The Legend Continues  (Read 4119 times)

Offline Hammy

• Administrator
  • Hulk Hogan
    • View Profile
WWE Game XVIII: The Legend Continues
« on: March 25, 2011, 08:53:44 pm »
Rules

DRAFTING HAS A 24 HOUR TIME LIMIT

RAW/SmackDown! Match(+5)
RAW/SmackDown! Win (+7)
SNME/3 Hour Raw/Smackdown/TV Special Match (+6)
SNME/3 Hour Raw/Smackdown/TV Special Win (+10)
Internet Match (+2)
Internet Win (+3)
Pay Per View Match (+8)
Pay Per View Win (+12)
All Shows: Win a Title (+30)
All Shows: Special Guest Referee (+2)
All Shows: Lumberjack (+2)
All Shows: Win a No.1 Contender Match/Match that earns a Title Shot (+6)
All Shows: Retain a Title (+20)
All Shows: Any Means Necessary Title Retaining, leaving still Champion Win/Lose (+5)*
All Shows: Eliminating an opponent from a Royal Rumble, Battle Royal, Elimination Match (SS, Tag, Gauntlet - If they get DQ'd/Counted Out the legal man gets the points), Elimination Chamber, 6-Pack Challenge etc. (+5)
All Shows: Disqualification (-4)
All Shows: Lose A Title (-10)
All Shows: Is A Survivor In A Survior Series Match/Elimination Match (+5)
All Shows: Wins King of the Ring, or a tournament where they have 3 or more matches (+25)
PPV: Fight in a Gimmick match - This now covers everything from Triple Threat, Guest Referee and Handicap Matches to the Royal Rumble any match that isn't the "norm" 1 vs 1 or 2 vs 2 standard bout (+4)
PPV: Is in the Main Event of a PPV - Otherwise known as having the LAST match on the event, not the title match, the last one, whichever that may be (+5)

*If the person retains normally for 20 points they don't get these 5 as well as

A person get's injured, fired, released, quits, dies, flys away to Japan, Bolivia, D's House, it will cost you a trade to ditch them and in all cases, aside from death they will return to the draft list.

No more than 6 Trades all game ($120,000)

DRAFTING PROCESS FOR DEBUTANTS AND THOSE ON THE DRAFT LIST

Everyone has to be bid for and to win that bid, 48 hours has to pass by without anyone outbidding you, minimum bids for all is $20,000.

The most you can bid assuming you haven't used any trades is $120,000.  When you bid for someone you state who you will drop if you win the wrestler, then when the 48 hours have passed the switch happens automatically.

If one person bids all their $120,000 and someone wants to outbid them they have to use points as well (This only happens when the $120,000 is involved). 

If someone bids you cannot bid the same you have to bid an increased amount of at last an extra $1,000 unless they have bid $120,000 in which case you bid that and points to.

Anyone who debuts during the drafting process will just be added to the list, timing's a **** 

Swaps are illegal.

You cannot drop you No.1 or 2 Draft picks, unless, they are injured, fired, suspended, or vanish off tv for 3 weeks or more.

We don't do Beer Drinking Contests, Boxing Matches, Masterlock Challenges, MMA Matches, Diva Dodgeball or any other non wrestling events/contests, we do WRESTLING matches.

You can draft as many new guys as you can afford.

You bid for someone, you can't withdraw the bid.

"If" by some miracle the game ends in a tie, we'll have a week of overtime, covering RAW/Smackdown/Superstars/And if there is one that week even a PPV, and whoever is ahead at the end of the week wins, if it's still a draw we have another week of Sudden Death overtime 'til a week eventually ends with someone ahead.

Game runs from April 11th until Summerslam

Raw
Alex Riley, Alicia Fox, Brie Bella, CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, David Hart Smith, David Otunga, Dolph Ziggler, Evan Bourne, Eve, Gail Kim, The Great Khali, Jey Uso, Jimmy Uso, John Cena, John Morrison, Maryse, Mark Henry, Mason Ryan, Melina, Michael McGillicutty, The Miz, Natalya, Nikki Bella, Primo, R-Truth, Randy Orton, Santino Marella, Sheamus, Sin Cara, Tamina, Ted DiBiase, Triple H, Tyson Kidd, Vladimir Kozlov, William Regal, Yoshi Tatsu, Zach Ryder.

Smackdown
Alberto Del Rio, Beth Phoenix, Big Show, Chavo Guerrero, Chris Masters, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Curt Hawkins, Drew McIntyre, Edge, Ezekiel Jackson, Heather Slater, Jack Swagger, JTG, Justin Gabriel, Kaitlyn, Kane, Kelly Kelly, Kofi Kingston, Layla, Michelle McCool, Rey Mysterio, Rosa Mendes, Trent Barreta, Tyler Reks, Undertaker, Wade Barrett.

NXT
Byron Saxton, Conor O'Brian, Darren Young, Jacob Novak, Lucky Cannon, Titus O'Neil

Released, Inactive, Injured, Without a Brand.
Brodus Clay, Chris Jericho, Finlay, Goldust, Husky Harris, Johnny Curtis, Joseph Mercury, Michael Tarver, Skip Sheffield

Recurring Legends
Brooklyn Brawler, Diesel, Dusty Rhodes, Grand Master Sexay, Hacksaw Jim Duggan, Jimmy Snuka, John Bradshaw Layfield, Mae Young, Marty Jannetty, Iron Sheik, IRS, Ricky Steamboat, Roddy Piper, Ron Simmons, Shawn Michaels, Steve Austin, Sgt. Slaughter, Sunny, Ted DiBiase Snr, The Rock, Tony Atlas, Trish Stratus, Virgil.

Non-Wrestling Recurring Characters
Booker T, Bret Hart, Jerry Lawler, Josh Matthews, Hornswoggle, Matt Striker, Michael Cole, Ranjin Singh, Ricardo Rodriguez, Scott Stanford, Stephanie Mcmahon, Theodore Long, Todd Grisham, Vickie Guerrero, Vince Mcmahon.

nightrain (1)
Scotta75 (2)
Hammy (3)
Jim (4)
BlowupYourVideo (5)
slashfro (6)
Evolution (7)
miss_perfection (8)
D (9)
Yankee1012 (10)
Gnrfan (11)
EricxGNRxSTARx (12)
« Last Edit: August 15, 2011, 08:42:57 pm by Hammy »

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Offline Hammy

• Administrator
  • Hulk Hogan
    • View Profile
Re: WWE Game XVIII: The Legend Continues
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2011, 10:29:34 am »
D
Gnrfan
Evolution
nightrain
Scotta 75
miss_perfection
Yankee1012
Hammy
EricxGNRxSTARx
BlowUpYourVideo
Jim
slashsfro

That's the drafting order and we start now, come on D!

Offline D

• Administrator
  • Hulk Hogan
  • Break dancing baby
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2011, 04:50:06 pm »
God I hate this ****

John Cena
Join TSC MMA fight camp and compete against others on the net. Its like Powerslam Predictions only MMA:

Go to MMA section for details!

Offline Gnrfan

• Hulk Hogan
  • Hey i've won it all
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2011, 08:49:44 pm »
i'll go for Miz. Hopefully he'll keep his title.
This is how it works, You're young until you're not
You love until you don't, You try until you can't
You laugh until you cry, You cry until you laugh
And everyone must breathe, Until their dying breath

"Give Youth A Chance"

Offline Evolution

• Global Moderator
  • Shawn Michaels
  • Follow The Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2011, 10:58:40 pm »
I suppose I'll have to stick with Alberto Del Rio again.
http://wwfmatchgraphics.tumblr.com/

Your Tumblr home for Attitude era Match Graphics!

Offline nightrain

• nWo
  • Shawn Michaels
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2011, 12:46:04 pm »
Randy Orton

Offline scotta75

• Matt Hardy
    • View Profile
    • Hi No Tori Fansubs
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2011, 03:47:40 am »
Sheamus I will go with the pale warrior!
My heart burns with a desire as it screams out for me to show you the error of your ways, and set you on the path of Righteousness!

Offline Hammy

• Administrator
  • Hulk Hogan
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2011, 01:10:40 am »
Perfection picks Ziggler.

Offline Yankee1012

• Global Moderator
  • Shawn Michaels
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2011, 03:20:37 am »
I'll take Edge.

Offline Hammy

• Administrator
  • Hulk Hogan
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2011, 12:01:30 pm »
Wade Barrett

Offline BlowUpYourVideo

• Global Moderator
  • Hulk Hogan
  • Ready for a heavy dose of sidequest-ocity
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2011, 11:10:17 pm »
Jesus, I've been totally out of the loop as far as this game goes. :-[ Thanks for signing me up again, no idea why I didn't clarify that I was in. Now that I am in though, it has my attention and **** it, I'M GETTING A DAMN CHAMPIONSHIP! :ohyeah:
"The lift doors are closing... leaving you trapped in an airless, windowless coffin, hurtling downwards at a hundred miles an hour."

Offline EricxGNRxSTARx

• nWo
  • Shawn Michaels
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2011, 11:36:16 pm »
cm punk

Offline BlowUpYourVideo

• Global Moderator
  • Hulk Hogan
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2011, 11:51:35 pm »
Raw
Alex Riley, Alicia Fox, Brie Bella, Daniel Bryan, David Hart Smith, David Otunga, Evan Bourne, Eve, Gail Kim, The Great Khali, Jey Uso, Jimmy Uso, Maryse, Mark Henry, Mason Ryan, Melina, Michael McGillicutty, Natalya, Nikki Bella, Primo, R-Truth, Santino Marella, Sin Cara, Tamina, Ted DiBiase, Triple H, Tyson Kidd, Vladimir Kozlov, William Regal, Yoshi Tatsu, Zach Ryder.

Smackdown
Beth Phoenix, Big Show, Chavo Guerrero, Chris Masters, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Curt Hawkins, Drew McIntyre, Ezekiel Jackson, Heather Slater, Jack Swagger, JTG, Justin Gabriel, Kaitlyn, Kane, Kelly Kelly, Kofi Kingston, Layla, Michelle McCool, Rey Mysterio, Rosa Mendes, Trent Barreta, Tyler Reks, Undertaker.

NXT
Byron Saxton, Conor O'Brian, Darren Young, Jacob Novak, Lucky Cannon, Titus O'Neil

Released, Inactive, Injured, Without a Brand.
Brodus Clay, Chris Jericho, Finlay, Goldust, Husky Harris, Johnny Curtis, Joseph Mercury, Michael Tarver, Skip Sheffield

Recurring Legends
Brooklyn Brawler, Diesel, Dusty Rhodes, Grand Master Sexay, Hacksaw Jim Duggan, Jimmy Snuka, John Bradshaw Layfield, Mae Young, Marty Jannetty, Iron Sheik, IRS, Ricky Steamboat, Roddy Piper, Ron Simmons, Shawn Michaels, Steve Austin, Sgt. Slaughter, Sunny, Ted DiBiase Snr, The Rock, Tony Atlas, Trish Stratus, Virgil.

Non-Wrestling Recurring Characters
Booker T, Bret Hart, Jerry Lawler, Josh Matthews, Hornswoggle, Matt Striker, Michael Cole, Ranjin Singh, Ricardo Rodriguez, Scott Stanford, Stephanie Mcmahon, Theodore Long, Todd Grisham, Vickie Guerrero, Vince Mcmahon.

D: John Cena
Gnrfan: The Miz
Evolution: Alberto Del Rio
nightrain: Randy Orton
Scotta 75: Sheamus
miss_perfection: Dolph Ziggler
Yankee1012: Edge
Hammy: Wade Barrett
EricxGNRxSTARx: CM Punk
BlowUpYourVideo: John Morrison
Jim
slashsfro
« Last Edit: March 30, 2011, 11:55:21 pm by BlowUpYourVideo »
"The lift doors are closing... leaving you trapped in an airless, windowless coffin, hurtling downwards at a hundred miles an hour."

Offline BlowUpYourVideo

• Global Moderator
  • Hulk Hogan
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2011, 11:53:19 pm »
I've not read Smackdown spoilers, so there may be a massive swerve/gimmick change, but isn't "Heather Slater" a mistake? :D

Offline Evolution

• Global Moderator
  • Shawn Michaels
  • Follow The Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2011, 01:32:42 am »
I've not read Smackdown spoilers, so there may be a massive swerve/gimmick change, but isn't "Heather Slater" a mistake? :D

I believe his ginger **** status got switched from "is one", to "has one". #idontlikeheath
http://wwfmatchgraphics.tumblr.com/

Your Tumblr home for Attitude era Match Graphics!